Each time you access, use, or download materials from this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Website regulations ("Regulations"). If you do not agree to be bound by these Regulations, do not use this Website.
Hillwood Development Company, LLC, registration number 800158445, a limited liability company registered in the state of Texas, United States of America, and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") is the owner of this website (the "Website").
These Regulations apply to this Website. This Website contains information, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio, page headers, software (including HTML and other scripts), buttons, video, and other icons, and the arrangement and compilation of this information (collectively, the "Information") that is either owned or licensed by the Company.
Your use of this Website and access to the Information is expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use will be governed by all of the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations.
- License Grant. The Company grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use this Website. You may download, view, copy, and print the Information incorporated into this Website solely for your non-commercial use. The Information may not be transferred, shared with or disseminated with anyone for any purpose which is inconsistent with the purpose of the Website, to facilitate unfair competition with the Website, or for any purpose which is unlawful under applicable Polish and international law.
- Use Restrictions. Notwithstanding the foregoing license grant, you may not resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the Information or use the Information in a searchable, machine-readable database or file except through the authorized access to the Website. Unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by the Company, you may not distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, modify, or create derivative works from the Website, any part thereof, or any of the Information received or accessed therefrom to or through any other person or entity. You may not "frame" any material contained on this Website unless authorized in writing by the Company. You agree to use the Website and Information for lawful purposes only. You agree not to post or transmit any information through the Website which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, (c) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of such right, or (d) contains unauthorized or malicious software such as viruses. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of the Website or Information.
- Submissions. You hereby grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform and display any message posted on the Website or any e-mail or other materials or Information sent by you to the Company and to incorporate it (in whole or in part) in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- Linking. You may not use any of the Company's proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links, without the Company's express written permission, which the Company may withhold in its sole discretion. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to (a) imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by the Company; (b) cause confusion, mistake, or deception; (c) dilute the Company's trademarks or service marks; or (d) otherwise violate state or federal law. In addition, you may only link to the home page of the Website, unless otherwise authorized in writing by the Company. This Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for informational purposes only, and the Company does not sponsor or affiliate with any linked entity unless expressly stated. The Company makes no representations and assumes no responsibility for your use of links provided on the Website.
- Modifications. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of these Regulations. Such modifications may include, without limitation, implementation of user priorities, implementation of rules for use by you, and discontinuance of functional aspects of the Website. The Company may also add, withdraw or modify Information within the Website or services provided through the Website at any time in its sole discretion. All such modifications shall be displayed online, and such display shall constitute effective notice under these Regulations on the day the Company places them on the Website. You agree to review the terms and conditions of these Regulations periodically to be aware of such revisions.
- Delays in Services. Neither the Company nor any of its licensors (including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or to other like causes beyond the reasonable control of Company. The Company shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Website while interruption of the Website due to any such cause shall continue.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website at any time, without notice.
- Monitoring. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all material transmitted or received through the Website. The Company, at its sole discretion and without further notice to you, may (but is not obligated to) review, censor or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any material which the Company deems inappropriate or that violates any term or condition of these Regulations. During monitoring, material may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of the Website, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring.
- Limited Warranty. You acknowledge that the Information and links provided through the Website are compiled from sources which are beyond the control of the Company. Though such Information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur, and that the Company and its licensors do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the Information. For this reason, you acknowledge that the Website and Information are provided to you on an "as is, with all faults" basis. Company and its licensors expressly disclaim any and all warranties, whether express, oral, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, any implied warranty of merchantability, any warranties arising by virtue of custom of trade or course of dealing, and any implied warranties of title or non-infringement. Further, Company and its licensors do not represent or warrant that the website or information will meet your requirements or are suitable for your needs or that the Website or Information are virus free.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that Company and its licensors (including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or contractors) shall not in any event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Website and Information for any purpose whatsoever.
- Release and Indemnification. You shall release and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its licensors and their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (the "Company Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demands, suits, liabilities, fines, penalties and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses) of whatever kind, character, or nature brought by or on behalf of any person that arise out of, are related to or are in connection with this Regulations or your access or use of the Website or Information, even if caused, in whole or in part, by the joint, sole, or concurrent negligence, gross negligence, strict liability or other fault, whether passive or active, of any person or entity, including but not limited to the Company Parties.
- Copyright, Patent and Trademark Notice. The Website and Information is the valuable, exclusive property of the Company or its licensors and nothing in these Regulations shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. The Information is protected by various intellectual property laws, including domestic and international copyright laws. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of the Information. The Company, and its associated logos, and all page headers, custom graphics, buttons, and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks, or registered trademarks of the Company and/or its affiliates. All other product names and company logos mentioned on the Website or Information are trademarks of their respective owners.